Google Search

Custom Search

October 3, 2011

Woof Woof Stew - mmmmmmmm!

Ingredients:
  • 2/3 cup turkey, liver, hamburger
  • 1/2 cup rice
  • 1/4 cup potato
  • 1/4 tsp.garlic powder
  • 1/2 carrot
  • 1 cup water
Cut meat into tiny bite size pieces, slice the potato, and cut the carrot. Put all into a pot, add 1/2 cup water, then garlic powder. Turn on stove to high, let bowl. Cook the rice. While cooking add a little of the water every so often to the stew. Add rice to pot, stir, keep at bowl for 2 more minutes. take from heat. Strain juice into separate pot. Let food cool. Once done, add a little juice if wanted.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I sure wish my mom could cook! Maybe I can talk her into learning. BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. Teacup puppies for sale

    ReplyDelete

Like Us on Facebook

Google Search

Custom Search